- A short wide-mouthed thermos.
- Five organic whole grains (no grains that are rolled, processed, or flaked):
- Millet, Barley, Rye, Amaranth and Flaxseeds (Even though this is a seed we will treat it like a grain)
- Organic raw Sesame, Sunflower, Pumpkin and Hemp Seeds.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen’s Rice Bran Complex.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen's Black Cherry Juice Concentrate (Jensen's Grape or Apple Concentrate may be substituted).
- Two or three organic fruits** (No citrus except Kiwi) You may use organic dried fruit with no Nitrates or sulfides.
Mixture to last seven to ten days and to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Grind seven tablespoons of each grain (Barley, Millet, Rye, Amaranth and Flaxseed).
- Grind two tablespoons of each of the seeds (Sesame, Sunflower, Pumpkin and Hemp).
- Mix ground grains and ground seeds together well.
- At night, place about three Tablespoons of ground mixture in wide mouth thermos per person.
- Add boiling water to mixture in thermos while stirring with spoon. Mixture should be soupy in consistency, as the grains and seeds will absorb it.
- Seal thermos and let stand overnight.
- In the morning remove cereal from thermos and add:**
- Two fruits of your choice (no citrus except kiwi). If you use dried fruits you will need to use more water, as they will reconstitute in the mixture overnight.
- One tablespoon of rice bran complex
- One tablespoon of blackcherry juice concentrate
- Add cinnamon or spice to taste - No sugar or honey. If you need it sweeter please use more syrup.
- Cereal should be eaten every morning. The nutrition will be cumulative in balancing the hormones, rebuilding bowel function, strengthening the nervous system, and purifying the blood.
**If you need cereal warmer, use a double boiler to heat it. Do Not use a microwave.
WARNING: Prior to initiating any dietary or nutritional change or program it is important for families to understand that each individual may have their own unique response or responses. Families are encouraged to investigate and evaluate any dietary change or recommendation prior to its implementation and should understand that they are incorporating these recipes, protocols or supplements at their own risk. As with anything that may effect an individuals well being a physician should be consulted prior to its implementation. It is in no way a medical prescription but based upon personal experience.