Test will be inaccurate if patient is pregnant, has used birth control pills or female hormones in the previous two months, has a badly deteriorated liver, or if the urine contains more than 100cc of albumen or a moderate amount of blood.
Directions for the Urine Test
- From an early morning urine take 100cc (equivalent to 3 1/2 oz.) and 400cc (14 oz.) of acetone (available in paint and drug stores) and 15cc (1/2 oz.) of alcohol, either rubbing or ethyl. Stir and mix well.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 2 hours until sediment is formed. Throw off excess urine-acetone without losing sediment. Filter the remainder using coffee filter paper or laboratory filter paper.
- When filtration is over, dry the filter paper with its sediment. When dry, fold and send by air mail to:
3553 Sining Street
Morningside Terrace D-402
Santa Mesa, Manila, Philippines
Dr. Navarro e-mail: efnavmed[at]gmail[dot]com
Send $50 U.S. money order or cashier's check to:
Erlinda N. Suarez
631 Peregrine Drive
Palatine, IL 60067
- Make sure the name and address of the patient is in the envelope.
Give sex and age and one sentence of what the patient is feeling or has.
- PRECAUTION: No sex contact 4-5 days for females before collecting urine for test. For males, 18-24 hours is needed. Do not send urine of pregnant women.
WARNING: Prior to initiating any dietary or nutritional change or program it is important for families to understand that each individual may have their own unique response or responses. Families are encouraged to investigate and evaluate any dietary change or recommendation prior to its implementation and should understand that they are incorporating these recipes, protocols or supplements at their own risk. As with anything that may effect an individuals well being a physician should be consulted prior to its implementation. It is in no way a medical prescription but based upon personal experience.