PRE: 7 to 10 days before
- RESCUE REMEDY 4 drops 4 times a day under tongue
- ZINC A.G. 1 tablet in the A.M.
- CATAPLEX A-C-P 3 tablets 3 times a day with meals
- C – 1000 1 tablet in the A.M.
- Day before surgery add or increase
- ARNICA 6X (Pellets) 4 when arising, 4 at 3 P.M. , and 4 before bed---under tongue
- C – 1000 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals
- Stop any Vitamin E or Aspirin 3 to 5 days before
- RESCUE REMEDY 4 Drops every hour for 6 hours Then 4 drops 4 times a day for one week
- ARNICA 6X 4 pellets every hour for 6 hrs., then 4 pellets 4 times a day for one week
- CATAPLEX A – C- P 1 Tablet 3 times a day for 2 weeks
- C – 1000 1 tablet per day for 6 weeks
- ZINC A.G. 1 tablet 3 times a day for 2 weeks
- Avoid Nightshade Plants before Surgery:
Avoiding some foods may help you recover from anesthesia more quickly.
Recent research suggests that the nightshade plants such as tomatoes, potatoes, eggplants and bell peppers can delay recovery from anesthesia. The solanaceous family of plants inhibits two enzymes that can help the body process anesthetic drugs. To optimize your recovery, avoid nightshade plants for a week prior to surgery.
WARNING: Prior to initiating any dietary or nutritional change or program it is important for families to understand that each individual may have their own unique response or responses. Families are encouraged to investigate and evaluate any dietary change or recommendation prior to its implementation and should understand that they are incorporating these recipes, protocols or supplements at their own risk. As with anything that may effect an individuals well being a physician should be consulted prior to its implementation. It is in no way a medical prescription but based upon personal experience.